Ivermectins.us is one of the most reliable online platforms for the best quality generic medicine, we are always working 24/7 days to provide better service for 100% customer satisfaction to our respected customers, we put our best effort to fulfill all orders that customers placed and we also strict about our delivery scheduled, there can always be one reason why dealer or a customer might have to cancel their order.
There may be certain orders that Ivermectins.us partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be canceled. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
Ivermectins.us also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Ivermectins.us as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below-mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
The Cancellation Policy Will Be Only Applicable For This Following Situation:
- In case of unavailability of stock, or if any problems are identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
- An order canceled by customer: If you wish to cancel the order and you are unable to cancel your order from our order panel then you have to inform our customer care by mail, on receipt of the cancellation notice our team shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount if the order has not been processed by our side.
- Non-receipt of payment: unpaid order is considered as canceled.
- Refund: If payment of order was made by credit card/debit card then we will refund by same.
- No cancellation charges shall be levied for the cancellation of an order in accordance with the terms of this policy.